Friday, August 28, 2009

Monday Is the Big Day

Not that we haven't been learning all summer long, but Monday is the day when we start our Fall School Schedule. No more last minute obligations--I hope my family is reading this. (It's not that I mind helping them in any way. I just need advanced notice so I can make sure I've planned the boys' lesson time accordingly.)
As I said before I think the schedule is going to be key to me keeping my sanity, especially on those days I have 4 kids all doing somewhat different things. I'm not too attached to the schedule yet. I figure the first 2 weeks will be a trial run, and it will definitely need to be tweeked.
Soccer practice and co-op start next week. And the following week dance class and music lessons start. It's always a new adventure and I'm ready (I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment